The typical roof is designed to last 20 to 30 years, but some factors, such as storm damage and abrupt temperature fluctuations, might make it age badly.
The positive news is, by following these residential roofing advice from the experts, you may increase the longevity of your roof.
Tips for Keeping Your Roof in Good Shape
In terms of residential roofing, a little upkeep goes a long way. Use these advice for residential roofing to maintain your roof and safeguard your investment:
- Maintain regular gutter cleanings
- Conduct routine roof inspections
- Eliminate tree branches that dangle too low
- Restore storm damage right away
- Right quickly swap out shingles that are broken or worn